Tonic is seeking a data science evangelist to join our Data Science team and help us build awareness of our data synthesis platform. You will have the opportunity to be creative and technical to educate and attract the market. In this role you will showcase, blog about, and speak to Tonic's ability as a data synthesis platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Write highly technical blog articles showing how synthetic data performs in a variety of real-world use cases.
- Attend conferences to speak on behalf of Tonic and to further showcase our platform's capabilities
- Present at webinars in front of the Tonic customers and potential customers
- Be the voice of our customers when discussing new features and experiences with the Data Science team.
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-2 years of data science experiences (jobs, internships), or demonstrated interest in the field (projects)
- A relevant 2 or 4 year degree or graduation from a relevant boot camp
- Clear communication skills and the ability to present complex topics concisely
- Some things that will make you stand out:
- A previous career in marketing, writing, or content creation (bonus points for a public portfolio)
- Real-world experience in data science or analytics
Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- 401k plan with employer contribution
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- One Medical membership
- Generous parental leave policy
- Remote-friendly work environment
Who We Are:
Tonic.ai mimics your production databases to create safe, high-quality, synthetic data to be used by your developers in their local environments. Thousands of developers use data generated with Tonic.ai daily to accelerate their CI/CD pipelines in industries as broad-ranging as healthcare, financial services, logistics, education, and e-commerce. Working with customers like eBay, the NHL, and ClassPass, Tonic.ai has quadrupled our business in the past 12 months. We are expanding our team to take us to the next level of growth — join us!