Tonic is seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to bring efficiency, scale, and data-driven rigor to our expanding Customer Success organization.
You will work in a scaled capacity with a large portfolio of small and medium-sized business and mid-market customers to proactively drive adoption, secure renewals, and ensure that Tonic’s customers are consistently achieving value from the solution. As a high-energy multi-tasker, you will manage numerous customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle with ease. This role collaborates with the Product team to provide feedback and improve our platform, the Sales team to expand across our existing customer base, and the Marketing team to nurture and educate our customer base.
The best candidate for this role will be customer-obsessed, collaborative and flexible. Success will require a deep understanding of our platform and the problems we solve coupled with an ability to apply that at scale across a broad segment of Tonic’s customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Own design, build, and execution of scaled customer success programs to accelerate customer engagement, both for assigned customers as well as for the broader Tonic Customer Success team
- Manage full post-implementation customer journey, including renewals, for assigned book of business, focused on SMB and low-complexity Mid-Market customer segments
- Develop and deploy how-to documentation, tools, and campaigns to drive Customer Success efficiency
- Liaise with Product, Engineering, and Operations teams to build automation for Customer Success engagement
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years in a scaled customer success or programs role or similar experience working with high volumes of accounts in a traditional CSM role
- Experience creating a customer journey that balances in-person and automated touchpoints
- Deep understanding of programs that drive customer adoption, retention, and growth
- Experience designing, testing, and operationalizing new playbooks, processes, and workflow automations that scale with full customer lifecycle (onboarding to renewal)
- Experience working with data and analytics to identify trends and measure impact on customers
- Experience with customer success and analytics tools such as Salesforce, Gong, Tableau, Amplitude, or related
- Proven experience working at a B2B technology company, preferably in the data space
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills as it relates to managing multiple communication streams
Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- 401k plan with employer contribution
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- One Medical membership
- Generous parental leave policy
- Remote-friendly work environment
Who We Are:
Tonic.ai mimics your production databases to create safe, high-quality, synthetic data to be used by your developers in their local environments. Thousands of developers use data generated with Tonic.ai daily to accelerate their CI/CD pipelines in industries as broad-ranging as healthcare, financial services, logistics, education, and e-commerce. Working with customers like eBay, the NHL, and ClassPass, Tonic.ai has quadrupled our business in the past 12 months. We are expanding our team to take us to the next level of growth — join us!