Tonic is seeking product designers to design user experiences for Tonic’s data synthesis platform. At Tonic, you’ll have the opportunity to help build out a product that is core infrastructure for organizations to use, analyze, and build upon their data while exploring new privacy and data techniques such as differential privacy, synthesizing new data, and creating small and effective subsets of production datasets. In addition, as an early member of our design team, you’ll have many opportunities to forge our best practices, design standards, and create areas of ownership for yourself. This role reports directly to the Head of Design.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Design, User Research, Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success teams. Tonic is small and you’ll get exposure to how all the sausage is made.
- Drive a user-focused approach to the design life cycle.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, feature mockups, visual prototypes.
- Improve our designer experience by providing input and feedback on the design process including design systems, research methods, and tools.
- Design clear and elegant solutions to complex business challenges.
- Iterate efficiently on designs based on team feedback, user research, and data.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
What You’ll Bring:
- Prior experience designing complex features/products from inception to launch
- A portfolio of extraordinary product design work
- Expert knowledge working in Figma as a primary product design tool
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in 1-on-1 or group scenarios
- Experience designing within an established design system and component libraries (in Figma) and maintaining and evolving these systems/libraries over time
- A deep understanding of key UI/UX principles, processes, methodologies
- Strong attention to detail and craft in designs and ability to produce the highest quality deliverables
- Interest in development for enterprise applications
Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- 401k plan with employer contribution
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- One Medical membership
- Generous parental leave policy
- Remote-friendly work environment
Who We Are:
Tonic.ai mimics your production databases to create safe, high-quality, synthetic data to be used by your developers in their local environments. Thousands of developers use data generated with Tonic.ai daily to accelerate their CI/CD pipelines in industries as broad-ranging as healthcare, financial services, logistics, education, and e-commerce. Working with customers like eBay, the NHL, and ClassPass, Tonic.ai has quadrupled our business in the past 12 months. We are expanding our team to take us to the next level of growth — join us!