Last updated: 12/17/2019
TonicAI, Inc. (“ Company ”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website at www.tonic.ai or www.tryallos.com and related subdomains (the “ Website ”) and when you acquire, download, install, access or use Company’s service (the “ Company Service ” and, together with the Website, the “ Services ”).
This policy also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing such information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- In email and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through applications you download from this Website and cloud software you access as part of the Company Service.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us outside of our Services or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
What information do we collect from users of the Services, and how do we use it?
Before you can use the Services, we will ask that you set up an account by providing us with your email address, name, and password. Your email address is used to verify the Organization (users with the same root email domain) you work for and identification purposes. It will also be used to communicate with you regarding your account, updates to the Services, and activity within the Services. If you would prefer not to be notified about any of the items in the previous sentence, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may keep all of this information indefinitely.
The Services enable individuals (“ Users ”) of an organization (each, an “ Organization ”) to connect to a source dataset, apply data transformation and export data with these transformations applied to another datastore.
We may implement certain third-party offerings in the Services, enabling such third parties to collect information about you or your online activities across different websites and over time through your use of the Services. Please note that any information collected through such integrated technologies is collected directly by these third parties for use (in part) by such third parties, subject to their own privacy practices and policies.
Third parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different Internet services when you use the Services.
If you correspond with us via email, we may gather in a file specific to you the information that you submit. This includes information provided for support purposes. We may keep this information indefinitely.
We may disclose personal or other information collected about you through the Services either (i) when we have your permission or (ii) in any of the following situations without your permission:
- In furtherance of providing the Services, Company may disclose certain information collected about you through the Services to other users of the Services authorized to receive such information.
- We may disclose information that we collect about you to our affiliates, and to third-party contractors who perform services for Company in connection with the Services or to complete or confirm a transaction that you conduct with us.
- As noted, information about you collected by third-party services integrated with the Services will be disclosed to such third parties.
- We may disclose aggregated data or anonymized data about you and other users without restriction. In these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you.
- We may disclose information about you to the government or to third parties under certain circumstances when legally obligated to do so, such as in connection with suspected illegal activity in connection with the Services, or to respond to a subpoena, court order or other legal process. We reserve the right to release information collected through the Services to law enforcement, public authorities or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate, including to meet national security requirements.
- We may disclose any information that we believe is necessary to enforce or apply our Terms of Services and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our employees, our users, or others.
We are a global business based in the United States, and we may transfer data globally to be processed by us or our service providers in order to provide the Services to you or for such other purposes as set forth in this policy. If you are not a resident of the U.S., you hereby consent and agree that we may collect, process, use, and store your information, as discussed in this policy, outside your resident jurisdiction. Please be aware that United States law and the laws of other countries where we may store and process your information may offer different levels of protection for information than may be available in your country.
To help protect the privacy of data we collect through the Services, we employ measures intended to be consistent with industry standards for security and encryption in data transmission and storage. However, you should keep in mind that the Services are run on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, require maintenance or experience problems or breaches of security beyond our control.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
You may correct or update information that we collect about you by managing your account on the Services in the Settings section. This includes the addition or removal of personal information, as well as preferences for the types of communications you receive from us. You may also access the information Company holds on you by contacting us at email@example.com.
At this time, Company does not support “Do Not Track” preferences that may be available in your browser for letting websites know that you do not want them collecting certain kinds of information. Specifically, if you turn on the Do Not Track setting on your browser, the Services are not currently capable of following whatever Do Not Track preferences you set. For more information about Do Not Track, visit donottrack.us.
The Services are offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. The Services are not directed to children under 13. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.